Keevado Car Terms & Conditions
Keevado Car Giveaway
Terms & Conditions
- DRAWING DATES: The contest period begins at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on August 19th 2023 and ends at 11:59 a.m. ET on August 19th, 2023 (the “Monthly Contest Period”). For purposes of these Official Rules, all times are given in Eastern Time.
- 2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to: i) any person present at the giveaway location on August 19th over the age of 18. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- ENTER: To enter the drawing, participants must complete the sign up form before 11:59 a.m. on August 19th, 2023 at giveaway location.
Without limitation, Sponsor reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any Entrant whose social media account that, in their sole opinion, refers, depicts or in any way reflects negatively upon the Sponsor, the Sweepstakes or any other person or entity; does not comply with these Official Rules; or if Sponsor receives notification about any potential infringements or breaches of law or any other reason set forth herein.
- WINNING/ODDS: There will be one (1) random drawing held in which one “Car Winner” will be selected from among all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. Odds of winning the Car Giveaway will depend upon the total number of eligible employees during the Contest Period.
The random drawing will be conducted by a designated representative, using a computerized random generator. The decisions are based upon the owner and/or his representative’s sole discretion and interpretation of these Official Rules and are final and binding in all respects.
Potential Car Giveaway Winner will be notified by annoucement on the giveaway date in which the potential Car Giveaway Winner is selected (the “Notification”). In order to claim his/her Car Prize, the potential Car Giveaway Winner must respond to the Notification within the time frame indicated by providing the Required Documents (as defined in the “PRIZE CLAIMS'' section below).
In the event that: (a) the potential Car Giveaway Winner fails to respond to the Notification; (b) the potential Car Giveaway Winner fails to supply the Required Documents; (c) any Notification is returned as undeliverable; and/or (d) it is determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, that the potential Car Giveaway Winner is not eligible in accordance with these Official Rules, such potential Car Giveaway Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Car Giveaway Winner will be selected at random from among all remaining non-winning eligible entries received during the Monthly Contest Period.
- PRIZE DETAILS:
- THE VEHICLE: There will be one (1) Car Giveaway Winner to receive a >>USED VEHICLE<< purchased by A&C Business Enterprises having an approximate retail value (“ARV”) of $5,000-$10,000. The vehicle make, model, color, options and accessories will vary by vehicle and no guarantee is made regarding these details. The car will be different for each drawing. The vehicle will have approximately 65,000 miles or more.
- DRIVERS LICENSE AND INSURANCE: Car Giveaway Winner must have and provide a valid U.S. Driver’s License and provide proof of existing Vehicle Insurance Coverage (Comprehensive or Liability) at time of pick-up or delivery.
- FEES: The Car Giveaway Winner will be solely responsible for any applicable registration, license, title and insurance fees, all taxes (federal, state, local, sales and/or income) and any expenses not listed herein related to the acceptance and use of the Car Giveaway.
- WARRANTY: A&C Business Enterprises does not make, nor is A&C Business Enterprises in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Car Giveaway, including but not limited to its quality, fitness for purpose or mechanical condition; the only representation/warranty/guarantee that may be provided, if any, are those of the manufacturer and/or dealer.
- PICKUP/DELIVERY: Car Giveaway Winner must accept delivery of the vehicle or pick up the vehicle within 7 days of notification that the vehicle is ready. Any and all pickup/delivery fees are the responsibility of the Car Giveaway Winner.
- LICENSING AND INSURANCE: Car Giveaway Winner is required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations including, but not limited to licensing and insurance requirements.
- VALUE: Any difference between stated MSRP and actual value of the vehicle will not be awarded. Total ARV of the Car Prize is $5,000 - $10,000.
- VEHICLE CONDITIONS: The Car Giveaway Winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to the Vehicle after it has been delivered. The depiction of the Vehicle in any advertising or promotional materials or physical display may not reflect the actual vehicle delivered to the Car Giveaway Winner.
- PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Car Giveaway cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as otherwise provided herein. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute Car Giveaway with a prize of comparable or greater value if advertised Car Giveaway should become unavailable. Car Giveaway Winner is required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws, rules and regulations.
- TAXES: The Car Giveaway Winner is solely responsible for any taxes on the Car Prize he/she has received, including but not limited to any and all federal, state and local taxes. No more than the one (1) Car Giveaway as set forth in these Official Rules will be awarded during each calendar month.
- PRIZE CLAIMS: Except where prohibited, the potential Car Giveaway Winner must sign and return to the Independent Administrator an affidavit of eligibility/release of liability/publicity release (the “Release”) and IRS form W-9 or order to claim the Car Giveaway Prize (collectively, the “Required Documents”) within the time frame indicated in the Notification. If the potential Car Giveaway Winner fails to sign and return the Required Documents within the required time period, the potential Car Giveaway Winner forfeits his/her right to the Car Giveaway Prize and an alternate Car Giveaway Winner will be selected at random from among all remaining non-winning eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
The Car Giveaway Winner consents to use of his/her name, likeness, biographical information, and voice (or any derivation thereof) in advertising worldwide without additional compensation (TN residents will not be required to sign a publicity release as a condition of winning the Car Prize). The Car Prize is taxable as income and the Car Giveaway Winner is solely responsible for any taxes on the Car Prize, including, but not limited to all applicable federal, state, provincial and local taxes. The Independent Administrator must report the value of the Car Prize to the IRS in the year the Car Prize is received by the Car Giveaway Winner and will be reported to the Car Giveaway Winner and the IRS in the form of a Form 1099 for Form 1042-S. In the event it is deemed during the verification process that the potential Car Giveaway Winner does not have a unique, personal and valid social security number for Sponsor (or any party acting on its behalf) to report the tax liability associated with acceptance of the Car Prize, the potential Car Giveaway Winner will be disqualified and another potential Car Giveaway Winner will be selected from among the remaining non-winning eligible entries received during the Monthly Contest Period. Valid social security numbers will be determined by IRS requirements.
- GENERAL: All federal, state, provincial and local taxes on the Car Prize are the sole responsibility of the Car Giveaway Winner, if applicable. By participating in this Car Giveaway, each Entrant agrees:
[a] to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Independent Administrator which shall be final in all respects relating to the Car Giveaway, including without limitation the interpretation of these Official Rules;
[b] to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, its franchisees, licensees, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising agencies, promotional agencies and suppliers, and any other individual or company involved in the development or execution of the Sweepstakes, including the Independent Administrator, from any and all injuries, liability, losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind including liability for personal injury or death resulting from his/her participation in the Sweepstakes or their acceptance, use or misuse of the Car Prize; and
[c] if the Car Giveaway Winner, to the use of his/her name, voice, image and/or likenesses for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes by Sponsor and Sponsor’s subsidiaries and affiliates without further notice or compensation (unless prohibited by law) and, except where prohibited, to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so. Sponsor, its licensees, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising agencies, promotional agencies and suppliers and any other individual or company involved in the development or execution of the Sweepstakes, including the Independent Administrator, and each of their respective directors, officers, shareholders and employees are not responsible and shall not be liable for;
[a] electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction;
[b] unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials;
[c] technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions; or
[d] limitations of any kind or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof.
Sponsor and / or Independent Administrator are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, incorrect, damaged, misdirected, or illegible entries or any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted. Sponsor may prohibit an Entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning the Car Prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrants, Sponsor, or Independent Administrator. Entries which contain false information, are incomplete, inaccurate or are otherwise forged, defective, or made outside authorized channels, including those which have failed due to malfunction or failure of phones, phone lines, telephone systems or networks, server, providers, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof of any kind, any human error or otherwise, shall be void.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CAR GIVEAWAY MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. SPONSOR’S FAILURE TO ENFORCE ANY TERM OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF THESE PROVISIONS.
If, for any reason whatsoever, this Car Giveaway, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, by reason of infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause which, in the Sponsor’s sole judgment, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Car Giveaway, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Car Giveaway and limit entries to those submitted prior to the action taken, or to proceed in such a manner as may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Notice of such action will be posted on the Website. All federal, state and local regulations apply.
ENTRANTS AGREE THAT: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND/OR CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THIS CAR GIVEAWAY OR THE CAR PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TENNESSEE WITHOUT REGARD TO PRINCIPLES OF CONFLICTS OF LAW; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED, INCLUDING COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, IF ANY, BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ENTRANT BE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.9. OFFICIAL RULES: Visit keevado.com/pages/official-rules for a copy of these Official Rules during the Contest Period.